How much does it cost?
Our pricing is simple and flat rate! Cost is determined by the number of items being moved.
We have two levels of service:
Inside Service: begins at $149 for the first item
- Picking up and delivering to an indoor location, such as inside your home or office building.
Outside Service: begins at $99 for the first item
- Outdoor locations such as curbside, garage, or loading dock. BOTH pickup and delivery must be outside for the outside rate to apply.
What’s included: Rates include the delivery vehicle, labor of a 2-man team, fuel/mileage, basic wrapping, and up to 1 flight of stairs at both the pickup and delivery locations. Standard pricing is valid for orders completed within our service area, booked 2 days in advance, and including single items weighing 250 pounds or less. If your item is heavier than 250 pounds or you need service outside of our service area, please contact us for a custom quote.
- Same Day / Next Day: Expedited services are subject to a additional surcharge.
- Assembly: Disassembly and reassembly can be requested for $49 per 30 minutes.*
- Disposal: Items taken to a landfill are subject to a $45 disposal fee per order.*
*If you need to add assembly or disposal to your order, please call us at 703.229.0400 to book your order.
What services do we offer?
We typically move items such as furniture, appliances, exercise equipment, grills, and TVs or other large electronics. Single items heavier than 250 pounds require a custom quote. We can also move your entire apartment or small office! If you need to move something that’s just a little different, call us and we’d be happy to help you.
Pickup, Delivery & Returns
- Pickup & delivery for in-store purchases, Craigslist purchases, and much more
- Return large purchases to a store
- Home and apartment moves
- Small offices
Haul Away & Donation/Disposal
- Bring items to a donation center or landfill
- (Enter the address of your nearest refuse center/landfill. There is a $45 minimum disposal fee for refuse/landfill orders.)
- Moving items room-to-room or between floors within your home
- Apartment moves from one floor to another
Need to move a piano? Send us an email and we can provide a custom quote.
Currently we do not move motor vehicles, pool tables, hot tubs, animals, hazmat/dangerous materials, building materials, trash, yard debris, or anything requiring temperature control.
What areas do you service?
Our standard service area includes the DC metro, Baltimore, and Annapolis metro areas.
If you need to move something outside of our service area, please contact us for a custom quote.
How can I contact you?
If you need assistance or have additional questions, feel free to contact us at any time. We are here to help!
Do I have to tip my movers?
Tipping is never expected. We leave it to your discretion if you choose to tip our teams for exceptional service.
How far in advance do I need to book?
We only ask for a minimum of 48 hours notice!
Same day service is available if your order is booked by 11am, an additional charge does apply.
Next day service is available if your order is booked by 5pm, an additional charge does apply.
What payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. Unfortunately we do not accept checks, cash, or COD.
What if damage occurs?
Can I track my order?
You may view details and updates about your order by entering your tracking number through our mobile app at any time.
You can find your order number within the confirmation email.
What if I need to make more than 1 stop?
Do you have two locations to pickup or deliver items? No problem!
Our orders are based on going from A to B (1 pickup location and 1 delivery location). If you need to make a stop in between, simply book your other location as a brand new order.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any questions you may have. We are here to help!